Sunday, April 17, 2011

La noche en vela

So I've been meaning to post this song from an event I went to a few weeks ago. At the end of March, Buenos Aires held La Noche en Vela, to raise awareness of environmental issues, we have in NY and I know that it is held in other cities around the world. The big push is for everyone to turn the lights off for one hour. Well in BsAs in order to really push people to turn there lights off they offered tons of outdoor art events: there were concerts, art exhibits, plays, etc. I heard Elena Rogers sing and also the philharmonic orchestra...and others. I really enjoyed the night and saw lots of awesome shows, but the song below was my fave. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it too!

Ok, so I will write more later or post more later, my cousin was here for my birthday week so hopefully she'll serve as a guest blogger! Sorry'it's been awhile since I have written I will try to be better in my last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment